Feedjit Live Website Statistics
left lapel  
bow tie


Holabird Advocate

Providing all the news we see fit to print since 2002!


Monday, May 03, 2010
 
It's been a good while since I last exercised my hosting duties here! A lot has happened. After tending to a lot of last minute details, I have graduated from DWU. Final Grades will be posted tomorrow, so that will make it official. The only way I could not graduate is if I failed my Religion class and 2 of the 3 other classes that i took in the Spring.
It has been quite a 3 year adventure. I had to get used to the big city lifestyle, and the students faculty and staff at DWU had to get used to me. I will miss many of the people at DWU. Some may even miss me.
It was nice having most of my family right there along with me. My Grandma, Agnes Hahn, was not feeling well enough to travel down to Mitchell, and was worried she'd be in the way. She turned 92 yesterday. I called her last night, and she sounds just as strong as ever.
So now, I close the door to on one chapter of my life 2 other doors and a window are opening up. We'll see how things pan out.



Comments: Post a Comment

Home links to this post | Archives

Powered By Blogger TM
  right lapel
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:

Type In Your E-mail:

Your Friend's E-mail:

Your Comments:

Receive copy: 


Free Free For All
Links from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet Free Vote Caster from
Bravenet
Free Web Journal from Bravenet Free Web Journal from Bravenet
Free Photo Albums from Bravenet Free Photo Albums from Bravenet
Listed on BlogShares