Feedjit Live Website Statistics
left lapel  
bow tie

Holabird Advocate

Providing all the news we see fit to print since 2002!

Saturday, January 19, 2008
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Publisher Misses Grandma
When Harold and Mary Hinkle talked to Jerry Hinkle this morning they neglected to mention that his aunt, Joan Hansen, would be in Mitchell with his grandmother, Agnes Hahn. It was only after going to work that he found out that they were in the area. We don't even know where they were and where they were headed. Hopefully someplace warm!
Chef Louie's Closed For Winter
Apparently the place with the best prime rib in town wasn't good enough for somebody. The place was ordered shut down for a week because of some minor health code violations. The owners of Chef Louie's have voluntarily closed their doors a little bit longer, as they will not be coming back until spring. When they do come back, our Publisher will be one of the first to try the place out.
Looks like March or June
June is the front runner for the South Dakota Primary Race on the Pollmaster General with 40% of the vote. In second place we have March at 27 % . April and February tied for 3rd at 13%, unlucky for some. Everyone else chose May. Some now, here's your chance to weigh in on this issue. "Should South Dakota switch to a March Primary?" Clearly 60% percent don't like June. But how many of those same 60% want the extra expense of a primary in March. This promises be an interesting poll!

Should South Dakota have their Presidential Primary in March?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Comments: Post a Comment

Home links to this post | Archives

Powered By Blogger TM
  right lapel
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:

Type In Your E-mail:

Your Friend's E-mail:

Your Comments:

Receive copy: 

Free Free For All
Links from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet Free Vote Caster from
Free Web Journal from Bravenet Free Web Journal from Bravenet
Free Photo Albums from Bravenet Free Photo Albums from Bravenet
Listed on BlogShares