Feedjit Live Website Statistics
left lapel  
bow tie


Holabird Advocate

Providing all the news we see fit to print since 2002!


Wednesday, February 07, 2007
 
SD 123 Is Back!
For the first time since being hacked into, the South Dakota 123 site has linked up to the Holabird Advocate. Good has once again triumphed over Evil! Ben Hanten must be well pleased with himself, and for good reason. Now if he could only get the Dirty Flower site up and running again, all will be back to normal. After all, without the Dirty Flower, how would we get those cheesy photos of the Desperate Housewives
God Has it Covered!
submitted by
Marla McGeorge
O Father, in the Name of Jesus, I receive and walk in Your Blessings. Forgive my sins and show me areas in my life that I need to change so I don’t hinder Your good plans for me. I believe You are opening doors in my life today and I am Saved and set free. By Your Power, Love, Grace and Mercy I know and declare that Your Word is active and effective in my life and I will walk in Your good plans for me.Because of Your Spirit and Your Anointing and the Authority Jesus gave us, we take back everything that the devil has stolen: Emotional Health Physical Health Finances Relationships Children Jobs Homes Marriages I cancel every plot, plan and scheme the enemy has devised against us in the NAME OF JESUS. And I declare: NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US WILL PROSPER. I speak LIFE into every dead situation. And, I thank you that nothing is over until YOU say it's over! I speak prophetically into our lives and to our situations: Our households are Blessed; Our health is Blessed; Our marriages are Blessed; Our finances are Blessed; Our relationships are Blessed; Our businesses are Blessed; Our jobs are Blessed; Our children are Blessed; Our grandchildren are Blessed; Our parents are Blessed; Our siblings are Blessed; Our ministries are Blessed; Our decisions are Blessed Our friends are Blessed.
Godly husbands are on the way; Godly wives are on the way; Mortgages are paid and debts cancelled; Our hearts' desires are on the way According to YOUR perfect will and plan for our lives. YOU SAID YOU'LL NEVER FORSAKE US! IN JESUS' NAME
Betty is Better
All of us here at the Holabird advocate are proud to announce that Betty Phillips is improving. The blot clots she had are dissolving, and she is eating hospital food. She's not totally healed, but well on her way. As Marla McGeorge said previously, God has it covered. Our Publisher would like to thank all of those who prayed along with him for Betty's recovery. He's going to pray for her just once a day now, since things are not as bleak as they started.
North of 40: Urban Irony
by Red Green
I used to live out in the country with acreage and well water and peace and quiet and all that, but for the last 10 years I've lived right downtown in a medium-sized city. In that time, I've had raccoons in my chimney, mice in my basement and bats in my belfry. I never had any of those problems in the country. That's because in a rural environment there's room for everybody. Mice and raccoons can have their area; I can have mine. But in the city, we're all sharing the same space. The tree that was the raccoon's home was cut down and turned into a deck. Mice like dark and dank and my basement is an ideal source of each. If you want to get away from animals, move to the country where they have options. If you live in a congested city, having animals infest your home is as understandable as your adult children moving back in. They have nowhere else to go.



Comments: Post a Comment

Home links to this post | Archives

Powered By Blogger TM
  right lapel
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:

Type In Your E-mail:

Your Friend's E-mail:

Your Comments:

Receive copy: 


Free Free For All
Links from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet Free Vote Caster from
Bravenet
Free Web Journal from Bravenet Free Web Journal from Bravenet
Free Photo Albums from Bravenet Free Photo Albums from Bravenet
Listed on BlogShares