Feedjit Live Website Statistics
left lapel  
bow tie


Holabird Advocate

Providing all the news we see fit to print since 2002!


Wednesday, April 30, 2003
 
VOL. II Issue 4R
LaRAYNE HINKLE HOSPITALIZED
E.E. Hinkle has been informed by his brother, Don, that LaRayne has taken a turn for the worse and was taken to the hospital on upon the insistance of her daughter, Shirley McGuire. It appears that LaRayne is having a bad reaction to the medication she is taking to treat her shingles. All of us at the Holabird Advocate are still hoping and praying for the best.
BRINEE KENNEDY ON NATIONAL HONOR ROLL
E.E. Hinkle was informed by the National Honor Roll that they have selected his grandchild, Brinee Kennedy, for induction into the National Honor Roll for outstanding achievement. Her name and biography will be published. He has the chance to purchase this book for the price of $44.95 or the deluxe edition with her name stamped in gold for 54.95.
Trouble is, the girls name is Britnee, not Brinee. Also, she is not a mere grandchild, but a great-grandchild. Someone in this brilliant organization has screwed up. These people are supposed to be smart. It looks like the National Honor Society isn't the fine outfit they pretend to be.
PUBLISHER'S NOTES
by Jerry Hinkle
Well, it's been 30 days since I said I would think about running for President of the United States. I've considered all the "Dos and Don'ts" and decided against it. Because I love this country I want to have the best possible people running it. that does not include me. Not in an official capacity. It's really a question of whether I can serve this, my country, best as President of the United States, or Publisher of the Holabird Advocate. America is best served, I believe, with me behind the Publishers desk rather than the Oval Office.
I hope that I have not disappointed too many of you Readers out there. I'm sure that most of you will agree that this was the only reasonable decision. There are some people who will still want to "draft" me. I hope they forget that notion.



Comments: Post a Comment

Home links to this post | Archives

Powered By Blogger TM
  right lapel
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:

Type In Your E-mail:

Your Friend's E-mail:

Your Comments:

Receive copy: 


Free Free For All
Links from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet Free Vote Caster from
Bravenet
Free Web Journal from Bravenet Free Web Journal from Bravenet
Free Photo Albums from Bravenet Free Photo Albums from Bravenet
Listed on BlogShares