Feedjit Live Website Statistics
left lapel  
bow tie


Holabird Advocate

Providing all the news we see fit to print since 2002!


Monday, September 10, 2012
 
     After the Fusion service, there was a picnic consisting with walking tacos, cookies, watermelon and Coca-Cola products. There had been plans to fly kites, but as it turned out, the wind stopped blowing. I mean to tell you that yesterday was the only windless day in South Dakota that I can remember.
     After a while, I decided it was time to go home. As I was getting out of my car, I saw my neighbor, Jane, walking the apartment building. She sees me and says "Hi, stranger" It turns out that she had been to the Chinese restaurant and ordered takeout, something called peanut butter chicken. I asked if I could join her, and she said, "Go fly a kite" I told her I couldn't, because I was out of wind! 



Comments: Post a Comment

Home links to this post | Archives

Powered By Blogger TM
  right lapel
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:

Type In Your E-mail:

Your Friend's E-mail:

Your Comments:

Receive copy: 


Free Free For All
Links from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet Free Vote Caster from
Bravenet
Free Web Journal from Bravenet Free Web Journal from Bravenet
Free Photo Albums from Bravenet Free Photo Albums from Bravenet
Listed on BlogShares