Feedjit Live Website Statistics
left lapel  
bow tie


Holabird Advocate

Providing all the news we see fit to print since 2002!


Thursday, August 09, 2012
 
     There have been all kinds of traffic on the shows website this week. In fact, according to the circulation department, we need just one more person to log on to exceed the total hits for all of July. All from one little visit to MTI one supposes. They are reading us from as far away as Washington, DC and they are even reading us in Castlewood, SD. Hopefully they we're bored so much and will come back again.
     Another blogger who was at the MTI made a point of mentioning that the first part of the roundtable last Tuesday was closed to the media and the public, a fact that was not in the paper, but it really doesn't matter to me. I was just thrilled to learn as much as I did.
     Rep. Noem's office gave me a press release stating that MTI is expects to have 42 students in first year of their Wind Turbine Tech class next fall, and 29 in the second year. From what I've seen, those students will learn a whole lot, if they make it through.
     One thing is for sure. We need to find new sources of energy. I can understand the reluctance to get behind wind power after the Solyndra mess. We need a winner, and I hope Rep. Noem's faith in windpower is a justified as it is genuine.
     I'm going to have a busy weekend starting tomorrow. I will try to get back with something new by Sunday. Hopefully it will be on another topic, because I have a feeling that I have driven this one into the ground.



Comments: Post a Comment

Home links to this post | Archives

Powered By Blogger TM
  right lapel
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:

Type In Your E-mail:

Your Friend's E-mail:

Your Comments:

Receive copy: 


Free Free For All
Links from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet Free Vote Caster from
Bravenet
Free Web Journal from Bravenet Free Web Journal from Bravenet
Free Photo Albums from Bravenet Free Photo Albums from Bravenet
Listed on BlogShares