Feedjit Live Website Statistics
left lapel  
bow tie


Holabird Advocate

Providing all the news we see fit to print since 2002!


Monday, January 03, 2011
 
It was just 2 years ago last Saturday that I converted the Holabird Advocate into the Jerry Hinkle Program. Not a whole lot of people were pleased with either decision, but it was necessary at the time. I've tried my hand at situation comedy and talk. The biggest problem seems to be inspiration. It seems there is just nothing new to write about sometimes. All things being equal, I must say that I prefer to be myself, but when the situation calls for it, I'm sure the courageous, dynamic, Publisher will emerge get back behind the curtain and start raging and thundering like he has done before.
The elections in 2010 were really something. Some of the elected officials in this country learned a great lesson. President Obama in particular has seemed less arrogant than he was before the humiliating defeat that the Democrats suffered at the ballot box. Will it last? Who knows? It'll be fun finding out!
At any rate, Season 2 is done and as I start the third season, I look forward to writing to whoever is lft out there, and hoping you'll write back!



Comments: Post a Comment

Home links to this post | Archives

Powered By Blogger TM
  right lapel
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:

Type In Your E-mail:

Your Friend's E-mail:

Your Comments:

Receive copy: 


Free Free For All
Links from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet Free Vote Caster from
Bravenet
Free Web Journal from Bravenet Free Web Journal from Bravenet
Free Photo Albums from Bravenet Free Photo Albums from Bravenet
Listed on BlogShares