Feedjit Live Website Statistics
left lapel  
bow tie


Holabird Advocate

Providing all the news we see fit to print since 2002!


Monday, May 04, 2009
 
Howdy! Do you remember me! For those faithful few who have been watching for any spark of life from the Hinkle Empire, your long worldwide nightmare is over! I've been busy since I published my last posted back in March, but I will be less busy for a spell.
I've not given up on the new format entirely, but another retool is in order. The Holabird Advocate is a thing of the past. I'm keeping the new title, but we'll have more information and less comedy. At least intentional comedy. I have discovered someone with a rare comic genius. She is at least as funny as Alice Kramden, and maybe Gracie Allen. I'll be putting sketches together occasionally under the title of "One of These Days" until the Gleason Estate decide to sue or I can come up with a better title.
The wireless Internet has left McGovern Hall, So the new home office is at the Senator's Library, where miracles happen when I least expect them, until I can fire up the DSL. I need to clean the apartment first. You know to find the computer, as well as the floor.
In other news, I see that Keloland stock shot up to 3 cents today. It may be time to buy!



Comments: Post a Comment

Home links to this post | Archives

Powered By Blogger TM
  right lapel
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:

Type In Your E-mail:

Your Friend's E-mail:

Your Comments:

Receive copy: 


Free Free For All
Links from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet Free Vote Caster from
Bravenet
Free Web Journal from Bravenet Free Web Journal from Bravenet
Free Photo Albums from Bravenet Free Photo Albums from Bravenet
Listed on BlogShares