Feedjit Live Website Statistics
left lapel  
bow tie


Holabird Advocate

Providing all the news we see fit to print since 2002!


Saturday, March 10, 2007
 
Brad Delp of Boston Found Dead
Brad Delp, the lead singer for the band Boston, was found dead Friday in his home in southern New Hampshire. He was 55.
Atkinson police responded to a call for help and found Delp dead. Lt. William Baldwin said in a statement the death was "untimely" and that there was no indication of foul play.
Delp apparently was alone at the time, Baldwin said. The cause of his death is under investigation. Police said an incident report would not be available until Monday.
South Dakota Songbook
"Amanda"
by Boston
Babe, tomorrow's so far away.
There's something I just have to say.
I don't think I could hide
What I feel inside Another day.
Knowing I love you.
And I -- I'm getting' too close again.
I don't wanna see it end.
If I tell you tonight
Will you turn out the light.
And walk away
Knowing I love you?
I'm gonna take you by surprise
And make you realize.
Amanda
I'm gonna tell you right away
I can't wait another day.
Amanda
I'm gonna say it like a man
And make you understand,
Amanda
I love you.
And, I feel like today's the day.
I'm looking for the words to say.
Do you wanna be free,
Are you ready for me
To feel this way?
I don't wanna lose ya.
So it may be too soon I know.
The feeling takes so long to grow.
If I tell you today
Will you turn me away
And let me go?
I don't wanna lose you.
I'm gonna take you by surprise
And make you realize.
Amanda
I'm gonna tell you right away
I can't wait another day.
Amanda
I'm gonna say it like a man
And make you understand,
Amanda
I love you.
You and I -- I know that we can't wait.
And I swear -- I swear it's not a lie girl,
Tomorrow may be too late.
You -- you and I girl -- we can share a life together.
It's now or never
And tomorrow may be too late.
And, feeling the way I do,
I don't wanna wait my whole life through
To say I'm in love with you
All Points Weather Bulletin
Submitted by Ken Hansen
Slightly Edited by Jerry Hinkle
60 degrees above zero:
Arizonians turn up the heat;
People in Holabird plant gardens.
50 above zero:
Californians shiver uncontrollably; people in Rapid City sunbathe.
40 above zero:
Italian & English cars won’t start; people in Huron drive with the windows down.
32 above zero:
Distilled water freezes; the water in Oahe Reservoir gets a little thicker.
20 above zero:
Floridians don coats, thermal underwear, gloves, & wool hats; people in Platte dig out their flannel shirts.
15 above zero:
New York landlords finally turn up the heat;
People in Rapid City have one last cookout before it gets cold.
Zero:
People in Miami all die;
People in Mitchell close the windows.
10 below zero:
Californians fly away to Mexico;
People in Madison dig out their winter coats.
25 below zero:
Hollywood disintegrates;
The Girl Scouts in Yankton are selling cookies door to door.
40 below zero:
Washington, DC runs out of hot air;
People in Highmore let the dogs sleep indoors.
100 below zero:
Santa Claus abandons the North Pole;
People in Brookings get upset because the mini-van won’t start.
460 below zero:
ALL atomic motion stops [absolute zero on the Kelvin scale.]
People in Aberdeen start saying, “Cold ‘nuff for ya?”
500 below zero:
Hell freezes over;
Sioux Falls schools will start two hours late.



Comments: Post a Comment

Home links to this post | Archives

Powered By Blogger TM
  right lapel
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:

Type In Your E-mail:

Your Friend's E-mail:

Your Comments:

Receive copy: 


Free Free For All
Links from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet Free Vote Caster from
Bravenet
Free Web Journal from Bravenet Free Web Journal from Bravenet
Free Photo Albums from Bravenet Free Photo Albums from Bravenet
Listed on BlogShares