Feedjit Live Website Statistics
left lapel  
bow tie


Holabird Advocate

Providing all the news we see fit to print since 2002!


Monday, September 30, 2002
 
VOL. I Issue 9Q
BRITTANY HINKLE NAMED KINDERGARTEN VIP
Every week in the Hyde County School in Highmore a VIP is selected in the kindergarten class for the week. This week it's Brittany Hinkle's turn. The VIP gets to have special guests on Friday. It was decided by Her to have her grandparents Harrold and Mary Hinkle to be her special guests to talk about their trip to Austrailia and show pictures and other things from their trip.
The first day she was to be the kindergarten VIP, she got sick. It is also picture day. All of Brit's family and friends feel so bad about it, but it can't be helped. All of us at the Holabird Advocate hope she gets well quick.
CORRECTION AND APOLOGIES
by Jerry Hinkle, the Publisher
Firstly let me say that the Libertarian candidate for South Dakota's lone U.S. House seat is Terry Begay, not Larry Anything. We were close but that only counts in horseshoes and buffalo chip flips. On behalf of the Newsblog I apoligize for infering that Mr. Begay's views were ignorant. I'm also apologizing to the Native American community of which Mr. Begay is a member, and whose issues he is championing in this campaign. Mr. Begay, I hope you and your issues are covered as much as possible. That said, I don't think you've done a great job so far after the election I will do as much as you'll allow me to help get your message across.
To the Readers, I say I hope you don't think any less of me, or the Newsblog. Our intention was to demonstrate the futility of Mr. Begay's campaign, and his lack of a following. We went too far and that is my fault and mine alone. I still believe that Stephanie Herseth is the best man for the job, (just kidding, Ms. Herseth) and will support her campaign all the way to Nov. 5th.
Lastly I thank you, the Reader for you patience with the Blogger publishing delays. They may be irksome but then better late than never, right. Let me assure you that Blogger is working on it. Soon it will be on track.
PLANS FOR ISSUE 10
by the Publisher
It's hard for me to believe that our little Newsblog is going to be 10 months old tomorrow. Next months poll question,effective at noon tomorrow, will be "If you were able to vote in the South Dakota U.S House race, Who would you vote for ?". It is our hope that you will vote in the poll even if you are not a resident of South Dakota. We would like to see if we are communicating Ms. Herseth's message properly and to see if we made the right chioce. Don't feel that you have to vote for her as we'll give you the option not to vote at all. I have also decided to do away with Buster Brock's "Let's go to the videotape due to expenses. I may find something for Buster to do. I will also add "All the news we see fit to print" in our banner.
Those are the only changes I have in mind right now. You can always count on the Holabird Advocate to bring you the same kind of information and sagatious opinions that we've always provided. Even when things go bad we will all get through them together.



Comments: Post a Comment

Home links to this post | Archives

Powered By Blogger TM
  right lapel
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:

Type In Your E-mail:

Your Friend's E-mail:

Your Comments:

Receive copy: 


Free Free For All
Links from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet Free Vote Caster from
Bravenet
Free Web Journal from Bravenet Free Web Journal from Bravenet
Free Photo Albums from Bravenet Free Photo Albums from Bravenet
Listed on BlogShares